Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Neetishala Day 2

i completed my Hangover 3 @ PKR but wished for the Hangover 4 @ Neetishala 2 but unfortunately we couldn't make it yet. although the talk till late night made me feel so sleepy but got to wakeup very early was one more challenge for me which i accomplished.
early morning Break @ Tea breakfast was done & here come the lecture time, in fact the session period.

Here comes, Dr. Mahesh Banskota, Dean, School of Arts, Kathmandu University.. .. indeed a GREY hair person. But the ideas he delivered directly hit the mind which was really adding value for me & my vision of thoughts regarding policy & stuffs.

the lecture of Dr. Bhola Nath Chalise went awesome & gave a lot ideas regarding policies in nepal & its implementation.

No comments:

Post a Comment